Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I burst guilty

I burst guilty.
blink of an eye, I was in this post for three years. three years, this is my predecessor's deadline! three years, the devil has never given up my purchase, herve leger bandage dress I with great

fortitude withstood the temptation of the devil. a good reputation and job performance that I won the organization trust. It was at this time,
herve leger dress I encountered an opportunity: a

place above the vacancy occurred. Generally speaking, this time, people have become very sensitive. indeed undercurrent surging. I passed the assessment of the whole situation

and confident. organizations also find I talked. of course I know, that there are a number of factors, good reputation of another performance I am not alone. But anyway, I was

on the shortlist. This shows that the organization confidence in me. However, I absolutely did not expect that, at a critical time, herve leger I was somehow crossed from the list.

reputation lost a role, as I can about the fate of a few people on it. I could not settle . job performance has dimmed because it is a soft target! and promotion in people is

nothing to boast!
this a great blow to me, I lingered at the brink of collapse. the devil into my dream . the old devil lost patience, he would toss me the box, and then roll up our sleeves, as

with eagle's hand suddenly Cut my heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment